Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management are the most important business domains. Multiple critical errands are managed under these processes, including product or service delivery, cost reduction, increasing efficiency, elevating customer experience, and meeting market demands.
At Stellar Career College, we offer AAS in logistics, warehousing and supply chain management degree to meet the increasing industry’s demands by preparing skilled professionals. In a duration of 15 – 21 months, graduates will learn the fundamentals of supply chain management, including inbound and outbound logistics, transportation, inventory management, procurement, and financial controls. Students will also gain this knowledge through case studies and projects
Our Associate Degree in Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management will require students to complete 90-quarter credit hours. After completion, they will be able to serve as business analysts, logisticians, and supply chain supervisors and can work in alliance with established businesses.
Program Learning Outcomes
The goals of this Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management degree are to:
- Prepare students for entry-level positions in the supply chain management functions in the areas of logistics, transportation, distribution and warehousing
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the flow of goods and services from suppliers to customers
- Help students develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to succeed in the supply chain management field (functions)
- Empower students to make a positive impact on the global supply chain
Graduates of Associate Degree in Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management will be able to:
- Identify functions and processes in supply chain (logistics, warehousing, distribution, transportation, procurement, inventories)
- Provide possible opportunities for improvement
- Work with all supply chain functions and operations, such as logistics, warehousing, inventory control, procurement, strategic sourcing, manufacturing and sales and operations (S&Op) to review and fulfill customer demand
- Work with other functions, in operations and supply chain to identify raw materials and product replenishment
- Provide opportunities for cost reduction
- Collaborate with others to solve operations and chain supply disruptions
- Identify and implement an efficient storage for goods
- Identify process risks in the value chain associated with operations and supply chain
Program Career Opportunity
At Stellar Career College, the warehousing, logistics, and supply chain management degree prepares students for various job possibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Supply Chain Planner
- Contract Manager
- Associate Director, Logistics
- Operational Key Account Manager
- Inventory Control Associate
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Director of Business Development- Supply Chain Solutions
- Logistics Value Optimization Analytics Engineer
- Sales Manager, Technical Solutions
Program Course Breakdown
Associate Degree in Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management encompasses the following courses
- Introduction to Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and Distribution Center Management
- Operations Management
- Logistics, Transportation and Distribution
- Contemporary Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain
Program Class Schedule
Virtual Session: Tuesday – 11:00 AM and Wednesday – 5:00 PM
August: 22, 23, 29, 30
September: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
October: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
Mondays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Wednesdays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Thursdays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Virtual Meet and Greet: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 5:00 PMTentative Start Date: Week of October 30, 2023
Program Admission Requirements
- Enrollment is open for students on any day of the week. They will also be notified about the start date after confirmation of their registration.
- You must submit a high school diploma, General Education Diploma (GED), a college transcript, or an equivalent certificate.
Applicants must fill out and sign an enrollment agreement that outlines their obligations toward the institute.
To secure admission to Associate Degree in Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain Management, applicants must take and pass the following mandatory assessment tests:
(The tests are offered free of cost to prospective students)
- Stellar Career College Learning Management Orientation Completion Test
- Stellar Career College Digital Literacy Test.
Note: Applicants can take these tests online or at Stellar Career College Indiana campus as an on-site test. However, they will have to make an appointment before arrival.