Stellar Career College’s Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration and Leadership aims to prepare students for entry-level positions within the healthcare sector’s business domain, encompassing entities such as medicare companies, hospitals, and various healthcare settings. This program is structured to provide innovative education and hands-on training in effectively managing administrative tasks within acute, post-acute, and community care aspects.
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership curriculum focuses on tactics and techniques necessary for the smooth functioning of healthcare activities. The program will further emphasize elevating patient experience and providing administrative help to healthcare practitioners while adhering to management and supervision principles.
The Bachelor Degree in Healthcare Administration and Leadership is a comprehensive program comprising 180-quarter credit hours with a hybrid learning mode. This course will equip you with the essential skills required to excel in managerial and leadership positions within the healthcare industry.
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership program encompasses healthcare’s business aspects, including developing strategies, marketing, and collaboration, ensuring compliance, and promoting effective patient communication. Furthermore, graduates of this program will have the competencies to manage, supervise, and function within various areas of medicare services.
The Bachelor of Science Healthcare Administration and Leadership degree further concentrates on finance and budgeting, law, policies, research, industry innovations, and long-term care in healthcare administrations. At Stellar Career College, this program will prepare you for entry-level positions throughout the healthcare sector. It aims to foster your ability to balance business administration and leadership skills with effective decision-making in this dynamic field.
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership aims to train you with the necessary principles required to manage and improve the healthcare landscape. Being related to business skills, this degree program will prepare you for leadership roles in healthcare management.
The area of expertise you will gain from Bachelor Degree Healthcare Administration and Leadership program ranges from understanding compliance, promoting effective communication, fostering teamwork, ensuring administrative tasks supervision for long-term positive outcomes, and offering a satisfactory experience to both patients as well as medicare professionals.
Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership will:
- Develop essential skills for decision-making, conflict resolution, healthcare team supervision, and overall organization management.
- Learn tips required for effective communication, critical reasoning, and problem-solving.
- Develop the ability to comprehend and navigate the regulatory landscape within the healthcare sector.
- Understand national patient and healthcare regulations, internal policies, and ways to ensure compliance.
- Learn how to formulate strategies for efficiently utilizing budgets and ensuring long-term smooth functioning.
- Analyze, understand, and apply management techniques to the evolving advancements in healthcare systems within the industry.
- Enhance collaborative skills to foster teamwork, assist healthcare professionals, and promote a holistic view in terms of patient care.
- Understand techniques to ensure patient satisfaction and positive experience with the healthcare service providers.
Program Career Opportunity
At Stellar Career College, the BS in Healthcare Administration and Leadership program opens a wide array of opportunities for students seeking placement within the business domain of the healthcare sector. The potential job possibilities for graduates of Bachelor in Healthcare Administration and Leadership degree can explore various job prospects, including but not limited to the following:
- Health Services Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Chief Financial Officer Anesthesia
- Orthopaedic Practice Administrator
- Home Health Administrator (Clinical or Non-Clinical)
- Medical Director
- Healthcare Engineer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Health Center Manager
- Imaging System Administrator
- Clinical Practice Manager
The Bachelor of Science Healthcare Administration and Leadership will train you with applicable skills that enable you to combine your business expertise with compassion. Hence, you can positively impact patients’ and medicare service providers’ lives and improve the overall healthcare landscape.
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership will entail the Following Courses:
|Technical Courses||135 Quarter Credit Hours|
|General Education Courses||45 Quarter Credit Hours|
|Total||180 Quarter Credit Hours|
*information is missing*
Enrollment is available for students on any day of the week, and the start date will be communicated to them once their registration is confirmed. Applicants are required to submit the following documents for admission:
- High school diploma
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- College transcript
- Equivalent certificate
Applicants must complete and sign an enrollment agreement outlining their obligations toward the institute.
To secure admission to Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Leadership, applicants must take and pass the following mandatory assessment tests:
(The tests are offered free of cost for prospective students)
- Stellar Career College Learning Management Orientation Completion Test
- Stellar Career College Digital Literacy Test.
Note: Applicants can take these tests online or at Stellar Career College Indiana campus as an on-site test. However, scheduling an appointment before arriving for the assessment is essential.